SE Wales 2010 XC LeagueThe following table lists all cross country flights submitted by Mark Cousins during 2010.
Displaying page 1 of 1
|2010 Flights||Mark Cousins - Aspen 2|
|Flt||Date||Take-off Point||Way/Turn Point 1||Way/Turn Point 2||Way/Turn Point 3||Landing Point||Flight|
|No.||Name||Grid ref.||Name||Grid ref.||Name||Grid ref.||Name||Grid ref.||Name||Grid ref.||Type||Kms||Track|
[ Return to the 2010 XC League Table ]
- NB. All mapping features on this page use the Google maps api. This works well with most browsers, and all flights should display correctly in Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome browsers. The results with Internet Explorer are however less predictable, and the flight track overlay may appear to be missing.
- Please click on the name of a landing, turn or way point to display the location of that point on a map.
- Please click the "view" button to display the track of an individual flight on a map.
- Please click the "View track of flight 1" button to display the tracks of those flights on a map.
- Claims are displayed in order of the distance flown.
- The top 6 eligible flights (marked *) score in the SE Wales League.
- No more than 2 of the top 6 flights (marked #) can be from take-offs outside of Wales.
- "U" indicates that the claim is awaiting processing, and flight details are therefore unconfirmed.
- "OD" is an Open Distance flight, with or without turnpoints.
- "OR" is an Out and Return flight, with or without turnpoints.
- "FAI T" is an FAI Triangle.
- "FLAT T" is a Flat Triangle.
South East Wales XC League Tables:
[ 1996 ] - [ 1997 ] - [ 1998 ] - [ 1999 ] - [ 2000 ] - [ 2001 ] - [ 2002 ] - [ 2003 ] - [ 2004 ] - [ 2005 ] - [ 2006 ] - [ 2007 ] - [ 2008 ] - [ 2009 ] - [ 2010 ] - [ 2011 ] - [ 2012 ] - [ 2013 ]
South East Wales XC League Version 7.2